- Installation, maintenance, trouble-shooting and routine preventive maintenance of medical equipment.
- Preparing Technical Reports.
- Maintaining excellent rapport and healthy working relationship with customers.
- Self – starter with initiative and capable to work independently and effectively.
- Possess a Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics) / Computer Science / Medical Electronics or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience and/ or training in medical line background would be added advantage.
- Knowledgeable in MS Word, MS Excel and good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both verbal and written.
- Possess own transport and willing to travel out of office and/or outstation.
We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and remuneration package that will commensurate with his/ her qualifications and/ or experiences. We believe in providing staff members a harmony working environment, professional development and career advancement opportunities.
Interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary :-
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)