- To maintain project schedule by monitor project progress and coordinate project implementation activities.
- Capable to understand the product’s specifications/ design, project and customer requirement.
- Capable to prepare the architectural, mechanical and electrical drawing based on product’s site planning, project and customer requirement in timely manner.
- To coordinate & communicate with technical personnel to prepare the technical drawing.
- To update, compile and maintain the project documents.
- To establish and update product site planning standard database information.
- To prepare and compile the project schedule, proposal or tender documents according to the product specification, project/ customer requirement and schedule given.
- To provide any other general administration support to the team.
- Possess Degree in Civil Engineering/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Mechatronics or any related study field.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, MS Project and MS Office applications.
- Aggressive, self-motivated, independent, good interpersonal and communication skill and able to work under pressure.
- Working experience in medical equipment site planning field would be added advantage.
We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and remuneration package that will commensurate with his/her qualifications and / or experiences. We believe in providing staff members a healthy working environment, professional development and career advancements opportunities.
Interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary :-
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)