- Provide the first level support to all users.
- Provide on-site or off-site support to users IT related issues.
- Support and maintain users IT access and permissions for all applications.
- Perform installation and setup of operating system and applications to PCs and Servers.
- Perform health check to critical IT services to prevent unnecessary interruption to operation.
- Possess a Degree / Diploma in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Possess experience in supporting VMware and Windows Active Directory environment.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision coupled with strong integrity skill.
- Proactive, aggressive, self-motivated, independent, and result-oriented with good interpersonal and communication skill.
- Possess technical knowledge in WAN/LAN networking in Windows environments.
We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and remuneration package that will commensurate with his/her qualifications and / or experiences. We believe in providing staff members a healthy working environment, professional development and career advancements opportunities.
Interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary :-
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)