- Responsible for installing and commissioning, modifying and upgrading of total range of company equipment such as IIT system hardware, software, network and related services according to checklist and procedures.
- Managing and troubleshooting of system breakdown.
- Responsible for field testing and troubleshooting of medical systems handled by the company.
- Ensure high-level of customer satisfaction through prompt solutions for their problems.
- Possess a Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- Knowledgeable in MS Word, MS Excel and good command in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both verbal and written
- Possess own transport and willing to travel out of office and/or outstation
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in IT Support would be added advantage.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision coupled with strong integrity skill.
- Team player with good organization, interpersonal and communication skill.
We offer the successful candidate a competitive salary and remuneration package that will commensurate with his/ her qualifications and/ or experiences. We believe in providing staff members a harmony working environment, professional development and career advancement opportunities.
Interested candidates please submit your curriculum vitae (CV) stating current and expected salary :-
(Only shortlisted candidates will be notified)